Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 23, 2009

    i'm currently hunting for THIS O.P.I nail color!!!!!
    it's MATTE!!!!! not glossy!!! and it's kinda electric bluuueee...
    any nail parlour that has this colour for manicure service???
    someone plsssssssssss tell me!!!!!!!
    Photobucket

    *random shots taken before our gems test.. *
    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    i love this foto cos i look really fair in there??
    but i wanna go tanning!!! iknowiknow..contradiction.

    Photobucket
    dats wad u get when a girl gets bored...

    Photobucket
    pic above taken by fone..dat xplain the yucky colour...

    Photobucket
    by the white cam..i jux realised i have so many diff kinda cam..
    lomo cam.polaroid(old version).normal digi cam.semi-pro cam.what i lack of is a DSLR!!!!!!
    i just wanna own one DSLR!!!!! DSLR!!! DSLR!!! DSLR!!! DSLR!!!

    urgh!!!i still cant find my ic!!! goshhh!!! should i report and apply for a new one? (but dat'll cost me $100!!!) there's jux too many unfortunate stuff happening on me the past few days..terrible gastric till i really bth; my itchy fingers go peel my toe nail till 3/4 of it came off..now it's like dangling(so i gotta put bandaid!!); there's this stranger who asked money frm me to take cab home cos he claimed that his son is hving asthma and wife lost wallet in cab(i was so naive to believe him and gave him $10 without hesitating)..n as i walk away,i saw his wife drinking a cup full of bubble tea.son looking alright..he smoking..wtf luhx!!! did i do the right thing or wat?; then my laptop no more memory space..left with like wat..300+MB?; my mind cant concentrate and i'm jux stuck with MTV serials,MVs, FB, and fotos...sux big time!!!; and ytd nite was jux terrible..HEAVY DOWNPOUR+ LIGHTNING&THUNDER which totally freaks me out as i was sleepin..i had to wake up and watch more serials to distract myself..and WELLDONE cos i slept at 4+am...hurhur..=l

    No comments: