Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 07, 2010

    start of internship = no holx

    i'm like 4783273208495703287450462378 NERVOUS & HYPER right now!!!!!! tmr's gonna be d start of my internship with ____21..and i might b posted to work at one of their most AWESOMEST chain!!! the one starting with the capital B and ending with the capital A!!! guessed it? hahahx! i'm not telling!!! i'm supposed to b deployed to the one starting with D but they somehow changed their minds? IDK!!!!!! but whatever it is..i srsly hope i could get into the chain that i'm dying for!!! and i hope my colleagues will be as AWESOME as well!!! like AWESOME FRIENDLY & GOOD!!!!! i want no backstabbing n politics, PUH-LEASE!!!!!!!!

    okok...and i've jux got bangs again!!! i know right! i just had to ruin my fringe once again and there goes my hair..i tink i've got to wait for like 3-4 weeks before my hair grows back and i need to RETRIM my fringe!!! now it's total disastrous!!! SHORT SHORT SHORT like whatever!!! i look like one BIG GOONDOOO!!!!! i can't stand my hair!!! n my hair is like the most impt thing in my life!!!!! all i can do now is pray and hope this bangs of mine won't block my fengshui!!! i dont wanna have any "xiao ren" lehx!!! i need "gui ren" to help me!!! i'm like alr in some bad luck alr...plsplspls!!!!!

    oritex all..i nd to get prepared n sleep nowwwww....

    2 comments:

    Alverina said...

    wad brand? BANANA? AHAH

    Alverina said...

    eh let's go hols one day to china or thailand something.. go shopping trip only :)