Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 25, 2010

    back back back

    hokaex......i know rights! it's been sooooooo long since i posted sth up on this blog...
    真不好意思, if u used to read my blog regularly (which i bet there isn't any out there)..hahahx!
    wells, i've been really busy with my itp for the last mth..itp as in my internship programme...and right aft i got back home, i'm jux beat tired!!! i jux cant bring myself to blog. it's so irritating i know.

    sososososo, i kinda miss itp y'know? all d peepx there..hmmm...although i do get nagged at sometimes or even scolded, but i won't hate 'em..they're like real good mentors who r willing to make me grow to b a better person...they're like those 批着狼皮的羊..hahahahx!!! made some rly nicey frenx!!! would love to meet up with 'em soon~~~~~ all d dinner sessions, camwhore, talks, gossips..whatever!! just love it to d bits kaex!!!!!!









    and now tt i'm back to school...i bet there'll be this P.I.L.E of projects welcoming me..arrrrrhh...it's like my final year in poly alr!!! so i must really really really REALLY buck up...otherwise i rly donno where i'll end up at...so i'm gonna be a really HARDWORKING STUDENT!!! i'll try at least...to memorise my stuff...yeapx! that shall b my goal for this acad year...sounds good ehx? and without fail..school days = diet days...i'm so gonna cut down on my weight!!!!! i'm starting to grow effing big in size n heavy in weight..so kns can?? haix......damn sad one lorx...plus aft itp, my legs are growing fatter n more muscular!!! all thanks to d "shuttle run" everyday...所以我一定要很努力的减肥!!! 加油加油,菁菁!我可以的!!!
    n firx week of sch was a breeze..no load at all..went gym,shopping,movies..hopefully able to go K, swimming, picnic, pubbing this week ehx? Girliexgirls! if you're reading this, pls plan this out okaex!?!?!!! ((:





    ohhhhx...and on some dayyy during my exam last sem...i took these foto out of fun..hahahhx...by alice in a wonderland's official movie webbiex....












    oritex...so muj for now...

    No comments: