Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 13, 2010

    Awaken

    Well well well, since I can't sleep, I shall try to blog then...

    There's a whole long list of stuff in my to-buy list already!!! But i've yet to go get them!!! Top top top on my list is MacBook pro 13"!!! Followed by my Bobbi brown's foundation...& then iPhone 4!!! Gosh!!! iPhone 4 is like sensational to me!! Though others might think that its new features are not so muj of a big deal...I rly can't wait y'know!!

    Oso I nd to so sth to my hair!!!!! Dye it!!! I wanna change the hair color so so bad!!! I want this hair color the most!!! ( the color of the lady's hair in d pic below..)








    Or sth like..







    Or..in between..







    which shall I choose?? But then again..I'm afraid tt my hair can't absorb d hair color..)):

    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: