Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 29, 2010

    chubby bobby

    was randomly taking picx and then i realise how fat i've really grown!!! Jux look at my face!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT & CHUBBY LIKE SIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there a magic way to slim down the face????????? pls lemme know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    jux look at it! can't believe i didn't notice d diff!

    & i jux realised my cam has this mode under the "scene" --> "beauty shot"! like damn cool can? Cos right, it doesn't only make my face looks brighter and fairer, it also sort of remove my blemishes! Like some instant photoshop function by the camera itself! it's super different from the normal auto flash kinda mode! well, u can call me slow though! only realised this after so long! ahhahx..

    okaex! byebye! nose can't stop "running"~

    No comments: