Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 15, 2010

    Flight-free weeeeee~

    Went to check my mail and received a reminder email telling me tt my krisflyers miles are expiring this year end-jan 2011!!!!! I was like so surprised that I still have that many remaining miles after my last redemption!!! (not alot actually just sufficient..hahahx)..I actually redeemed for a trip to taiwan & china last year!!! & now I'm still qualified to redeem to go Indonesia/Brunei/Malaysia..so awesome can????? (but i doubt mum will wna go to these countries luhx!) Just a trip to u.s makes a lot of difference..it simply earns me like instant cash for flights!!! & speaking of this, I'm reminded of RTS!!!): frequent shoppers programs..krisflyer card program! Hahahx..must be rts siao alr!!!

    Okokay..shall continue my rts revision now!!! LAST paper..and i shall be more determined!! :D

    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: