Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 07, 2010

    I wna continue learning Chinese calligraphy

    I'm super unmotivated now!!! How how how??

    Planned to wake up at 8am today...but obviously, I failed!!! (anws I set like 12 alarm timings, half an hr frequency starting frm 8-1330!!) so o simply snoozed all my alarms (& stopped some)..I kept dreaming bout my great-grandmother!!! Idk why!!!!! And the thing is she's still alive(she's passed away like few mths ago)..some weird things happened in the dream!!! Not sure if it's related to d lunar mth though..hahahx..but, the thing is, I heard d song "California girls" playing in d background while I was dreaming!!! The song totally don't match the scene in my dream, I tell ya!! Then a few secs later, I felt thing buzzing feeling and I was awaken. So I realised tt d song was actually my ringtone!!!!! Bwhahahahahahx!!!!! Was super reluctant to get up to answer d phone but it's my mom, so I quickly jumped up and answer (thinking tt she wanted to tell me she's alr placed d order for my MacBook). In d end, she asked me to call myself due to yadayada~ (~_~;) I was like so awake after tt call! It was 10+am..then tt stoopid apple hotline was super HOT!!! Waited for bout 10mins plus yet I'm still told "thank you for waiting! Our nxt avail officer will attend to you SHORTLY." woahx, thx for informing uh! But luckily my mum was so mad d other day when calling tt hotline, tt guy who answered gave her his extension. So my mom gave me his extension but he didn't picked up either! Had to leave dwn a msg!!!! Annoying right!!??! Then bout 15-20in later I finally got tt return call & ordered my mac Mac MacBook!! Woohoox!!! Then d guy was so damn funny! Cos after I told him my email address, he commented tt my email was so "unique"! I was like damn embarrassed!!! Lolx!!! How could he comment on a customer's email!!!!!!! Tootx!!!

    Well, so after everything, it's 11+..decided to order macs for lunch..so in d meantime, I watched some GH episodes. Then 12.30 Macs came..continued mre GH!!! Went eBay etc..convinced myself to start studying at 3pm..failed! Watched channel U till 7pm..yeapx!! Tyvm! So much self-discipline I have. I know right! Then wanted to study but I was like,"aye! Nvm luhx! Wait for daddy come back then go pray first, after dinner then start!" ..so tadahhh!!!!! I finish those at bout 9+..took out my notes at 940..950pm? Now, see what I'm doing??? Blogging!!! Great!!! I think I srsly need to enroll myself to those self control classes or Chinese calligraphy classes (I used to learn c.c while I was a kid tho!) to train my patience!!!










    This is a pic of me with curly hair!!! Took it 2days back!!! Cos I was so fascinated with d effect after I let my hair bun down!!!!! Coolio!!! Hahahhax!! I just know i'm never gna get back d same hair again!!!






    My ugly fishtail+French braid!!! Hawhawhaw!!!





    Dew drop shape Pure drinking water..but it's nutrisoy in there~



    My price is right avatar!!! Love the show!! So I downloaded d game and it's equally awesome too!!! Hooohaaaa!

    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: