Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 01, 2010

    dutch maiden?????

    Shall i sign up for chinese calligraphy sessions? I'm super interested in learning chinese calligraphy!!!!!! Just looking at the words itself will make me think alot..like why did they wanna change the way it's being written and stuff like that. Actually, i've taken Chinese Calligraphy lessons while i was in primary school!!!!! like donkey years ago luhx...And the teacher did say i had some potential in it!! Some cool uhx! hahahhax! But too bad i had to transfer school and so i discontinued my lessons and i've sort of forgotten how to write it!! I still rmb how to hold the brush and the pre-steps though. Well, if i do sign up, my Sundays will be burnt! hmmm...shall i? shall i???

    Anyways, i'm feeling so much like a dutch! not that dutch dutch but one who lives in holland! And well, not that holland holland, but tt holland road in Singapore! hahahx...confusing much?? i seemed to have shifted house though cos everyday i'm at my grandma's hse at holland! Cab there every single day without fail! IT's like i've lost touch with the world and stuff. Haven't taken the public transport for like what seems to be years...And i'll drop by holland village every single day. Sometimes, i don't even know why i'd walk there! So i'll just drop by starbucks to get a cup of drink and then walk home. So stupid right?? But on some occasions, i'm there to buy groceries from cold storage to COOK!!! yea, i know right! COOK! i think i can b a chef alr! inventing my own dishes..hahahx! my favourite place is def sushi tei!!!!!! love the sushi there to bits!!!!! tummyummyumm!!! I'm feeling like a total maid though!!! )): So I'm heading to the salon to do my hair tmr!!! can't stand it!!! And then if i have time, i shall go do my brows too! It's sucha waste tt the browhaus at Holland.V is closed for renovation, otherwise i'd have gone there! And then soon to do some manicure and pedi!!! maybe some paraffin wax to go along too!!! Need to cure my dry hands!!!!!!

    Alright! Time tosleep! i'm soo uber tired!!!!!

    OHOH! updated my Tumblr!!! Some PRETTY PICTURES!!!!! hello kitty & vacation picks!!

    No comments: