Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 05, 2011

    i'm getting closer...




    today's an awesome day!!!!!((:
    I'm already starting to feel so much better in 2011..
    for d past 5 days of this yr, everything turns out smoothly for me!!!
    i'm really happy it all turned out tt way..

    today started off pretty good..
    had macBreakie for breakfast...face complexion was good for makeup..
    but it's pretty embarrassing as soon as i stepped out of d house..
    i closed d gate and within seconds (like 1-2s?), the lift was alr at my lvl!!
    d door opened automatically and i did not pressed for it at all!!
    so i was kinda freaked out and acting paranoid..
    and jux then, d door opened again! at d next lower level!!
    in my mind, i was thinking will it stop at every lvl??
    (so i looked at d buttons to see if all d levels are being pressed by someone else alr. but NO!)
    then suddenly, a guy popped out!!!
    i was shocked for a moment and i jumped..
    then d guy shook too!! when he saw me jumped..
    hahahx!! epic luhx!
    i bet he must b thinking if he was d one who scared me!
    so embarrassing!!!!!!!!
    other than that, everything really turned out well..
    bus came as soon as i reached d bus stop.
    train came pretty quick. met my fren while i was walking to sch (so i got d stuff first instead of waiting aft sch!)
    wasn't late for school...ate my fave wantons!!!(:
    was jux on time for e-trial tests...did horribly for my e-trials...
    received a kind act from d instructor...hahah!
    then d invigilator was pretty good too...
    PASSED MY FTT!!!!!!
    i'm super happy luhx!!! happier then when i passed my btt!!!
    cos i rly DID NOT touch d handbook till today!! (and i browse thru like 30 pages only?)
    so it's like ZERO preparation!! (besides d e-trial tests i took..)
    woohooox!!! & d rain stopped when i finished my ftt test..
    so tt means i'm not trapped at d centre!!!
    (but i heard a comment from this guy who look kinda bengish while i was waiting for d cab outside d school. he was like,"give up luh! wait so long alr cfm no cab one!")
    but hengggggg uh!!! i manage to catch a cab like 5 min aft tt!! :D:D:D
    got a good cabbie driver too...
    gonna end off my day with macdonald's again!!! fillet-o-fish for supper later..hahahx!!!


    No comments: