Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 11, 2011

    Dreams or real?

    Skipping all lessons today (well,I've got only 1 tutorial&lect of d same module - law) to go listen to a uni talk!! Getting into a local U now matters alot to me..it's like d greatest thing ever?? But given my own standards, I can barely make it. & this is really saddening..like u really hope for it so much and it doesn't turn out the way u expect?

    So I've applied for all d local Us here in sunny Singapore..the one I wna get in is SMU..it's like my dream school since when I was sec 4?? Or at d point I learnt bout SMU..d campus is right smack in d middle of town..convenient and nice Stuyvesant environment..who doesn't want?? & of course, my biggest passion is to study business..MBA is my goal for now!! I really hope to achieve tt!! Srsly..but I didn't put all my hopes in smu..I'm also pretty interested in d maths modules NTU offer..cos I rly rly L.O.V.E maths!!!!! And I'm gonna go for this talk laterrrrr...

    I guess I was so stressed ytd..I dreamt about getting into SMU!!!!! But the degree is some mathematical science..hahahx!! Like my dream combo!! Then the only girls there were just sher & i..all other course mates were guys!!! Imagine that!!! Crazy dream lorx..pls let me get into SMU luhx!!! Pls oh pls!!!!!!!!!!!

    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments: