Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 27, 2011

    spooked out

    holllaaaaa~
    so i've been exploring like haunted/spooky places in singapore lately when i'm not working...cos there's nth much for me to do in singapore apart from shopping..
    like some boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i need to leave singapore soon!!! i think currently, 1 month plus has been the record for me!!
    1mth + as in not leaving singapore...abit not used to it...
    cos for the past half year..i've been travelling damn frequently?
    wanna go kr/us lehhhh.........mom/aunt keep sayin they wna go visit my other aunt in dec!!! but i got sch plssssss!!!

    okay...so backk to d topic...

    exploring singapore...although singapore like small..but there's pretty many abandoned places uhx...so i can't rly rmb which day this was..but pretty recently...my aunt was showing us some eerie ghost clips on her iPad over dinner...we were like totally spooked out!!! cos y'know the screen is damn big right? so when there's rly "sth" in the vid clip, u can see it suppppppeerrrrrrr clearly!!!!!!! OMG!!! then it sparked our curiosity to explore more.......

    so i googled for places that had reported hauntings in singapore...and got into SPI (Singapore Paranormal Activity)'s website...and found out that there's one haunting site at grange road!!!!!!! yeshhhh!!! if you don't alr know, grange road is at orchard!!! like jux opp. youth park, near h&m and scape! like soooooo near whr i work can?? & we decided to drive there......

    so here's the story..........


    before driving off, i plucked my iphone to this belkin's car device where it can amplify what i play on my iphone to the car's speaker. And i turned on the KPop radio on my phone and it was playing fine for the rest of our journey to town. It was close to midnight when we set off. And then we drove to Grange Road but got quite lost in locating the house tt was said to b haunted. Ended driving to Kim Seng Avenue and back thru Killiney Road and then Grange & saw the house..but there seemed to be lights in there..plus no trespassing was allowed and we couldnt drive in!!! So we had no choice but to drive off. My mom then said she wanted to pee urgently. So from Grange Road, my aunt drove off to St. Regis (hahaha! i know..like damnnnn high class!) to let my mom pee.

    While turning in, i suddenly heard some weird conversations. But i didn't really care bout it. Then my mom quickly hurried off and went to the toilet alone. Left my couz, aunt and i in the car. And we heard the conversation again. This time, i scolded my couz and asked him to stop playing and asked him to replay what he had recorded (thinking he used the iphone to record our conversations earlier on). But he said he didn't record anything! My aunt then asked him again. This time he said no again and his face turned pale, together with ours! Cos we sensed that sth was right. And the thing is, the persons in the conversation sounded tooooooo muj like us talking. And they were speaking a mix of chi and eng. and the voice sounded too much like my aunt. The conversation was heard thru the car's speakers btw. So i thought my phone had dialed to someone accidentally or someone had called in. But fu*k luhx!!! i checked my phone history but no lo!!! no weird number whatsoever!!! checked ALLLLL our phones but no oso...Then as i mentioned just now, my phone is connected to this device that could ampplify the sound right? It's using this fm thingy. So if i were to connect to the device, i have to switch the car's fm to 107.9fm in order to amplify the sound. But then, when we checked the fm, it was on 9.11fm!!!!!! like wtf right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!! why and how the hell did it turned to that?????? nobody touched anything can??????

    we were all spooked out!!!!!!! and when my mom returned, she totally don't believe us and thought we had made a joke out of everything to scare her!!! but really!! NO!!!! we didnt!!!!

    and that's not the end of it all!!! after we left St. Regis, my aunt decided to drive round the Shangri-La Hotel area. As she thinks that it's also pretty spooky there. And i still havent recovered from that shock at all!!! i was like stoning and whatnot and my mom was doing dont know what. and after i was "more conscious", i looked out through the front windows of the car. And my aunt asked:"shall we turn in here? it looks quite spooky." And guess what i saw??!?!! The house number: 9,11!!!!!!!!!!! WALAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! I ALMOST CRIED I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!! had goosebumps all!!! my hair raised!!! wth!!!!!!! then we all SCREAMED in the car!!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OF A CONINCIDENCE MAYBE???!!! then my aunt drove off. but after like 2min of calming down while driving around, my aunt decided to drive in since we were here to seek the thrill. And as the houises were in the small lanes, u can see NOTHIN from the main street. it's totally PITCH BLACK!!!!!!! and as we turned in, we felt so much better cos we could see the security guard sitting the guard house!! phew!! close encounter can???????????????????????????

    it's super weird luhx!!! like the unexplainable sudden conversation out of nowhere...and the 9.11fm!!!! OMTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    there won't be any uploading of photos for now...or maybe at least till i get another external hard disk..cos my macbook v.ke lian!! no more space to contain the pics alr!!! ):

    No comments: