Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 01, 2011

    HELLOOOOH~
    I'm back here....
    real real real real reallllll tired now but i'm still enduring on to blog cos i just have the blogging feel y'know?
    what's up for me lately?
    well, it's simply, work, school, outings, work sch outings~
    to be honest, i'm REALLY stressed bout my studies!
    everyone ard me tt are in sch are studying so so so hard for their school.
    while for me, what am i doing??? i have no freaking idea.

    All i think of is how i can spend my money. what to buy next w my pay? where to go for holidays? When is my next huge school holidays? what to do to my hair? when will I ever really sit down and start revising?? etc...........

    Now that i'm in Uni, i realised that i'm much more stoopid than before? idk why. It's as tho i am not qualified to enter the uni in the first place. That's how depressing i feel when i go to svhool or think about sch work..


    one of those days when we went OA to do od treatment and eat island creamerrrrryyyyyyyyy!! (:













    just another video to end d post and in preparation for the nxt big festival!

    CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    don't you just wish christmas is all year long? with all the snow and presents and all the christmas carols! HOW NICE!!?!! (but i hate excessive snow! it's simply jux too inconvenient and boring!)

    No comments: