Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 19, 2012

    At SNEC (updated)

    So..I'm überly bored bored bored!!! Currently at national eye centre for my eye review. It's been a year plus since im back here cos of papillary conjunctivitis. It's basically some infection in the eye on the eyelids..mainly caused by contact lens or allergy reactions. Well, for my case, it's more of contact lens although I'm allergic to lotsa stuff in nature. And I've been here since 9:10am!!! & now it's 11:10am!! Totally killing me!! & training my patience!! I'm reallllll impatient in nature too.. Hate hate hate to wait!!!

    Shall post some pics up instead..been awhile since a proper post anyway.


    baskin robbins for dessert when i met w d bbgs tt day!!(:
    it's been awhile since we've met, girls!!! missss y'all!!! <3

    & macs breakfast on a sunday morning!! at the new macs at ecp!
    love tt place!!! sitting there looking out to the sea. best! 


    trying to wait for the runway show outside iOn tt sat. butbutbut...it started raining & the show wasnt gonna start till bout 2hours later?? so we left..): but we saw those models! mann!! why are they so slim&slender&tall?? y me no like them??

    met up w mindyyyyy at ion on a random day! wanted to have din w her. but apparently she only came down from her hse n met us at the station to take pics n go bk up. good life~

    my faveeeee~~~~~~ thx to alv! i was intro to this darn good drink!!
    it's green tea thing..it's called ochacha rocks!! if u wanna try, can head down to paragon basement!! right across starbucks!!! it's darn good i swear!!!!! but the other day i let hy try..she disliked it! and if u're not a fan of starbuck's green tea frappe, i doubt u'll like ochacha too..#personalpreference

    one of those nights when ellen&i went partying!!! hehhehx!

    along the stairs up this dessert place at serangoon gardens! the dessert stall tt sells darn good durian dessert!!! (forgot the shop name) well, anw..i love having pics on wall. like a montage. gonna go develop some photos i took and do a photo montage soon!^^ #hobby #likeyyy

    another photo i posted to instagram. grocery shoppin at midnight at jason's. don't u just love the milk cartons shape&color? and i love milk. strawberry milk!!!heartheartheart!!!

    one of the nights when i went cycling on my aunt's bmx! teeheeex!!^^

    bbg hy&i...
    good luck for ur exam girl!!!!!! (:

    eyes wide open!!!!!! :D

    tt night when i stayed over at my aunt's plc! nth to do. & decided to steam my hair w my aunt's hair steamer! it was darn hilarious!
    #1: i washed my hair 3times in total that night! once before i decide to steam my hair. after i steamed my hair and after blow drying my hair.
     #2: As i was trying to adjust the height of the steamer, i plugged out the whole UFO thingy for the stand. totally disjoint & i started screaming for help! i tot i destroyed the whole machine! 
    #3: Was sitting under the UFO like thing. Water started dripping as the steam was too overwhelmed. And i started SCREAMING again. my aunt came running in AGAIN and passed me a towel and couldnt stop laughing at my clumsy act.
    #4: I was supposed to wait for the steam to beep before washing my hair. but aft 20min, i self-declared steaming is done and switched off the whole thing. & when my aunt asked if the thing has beeped, i said no. so i went back in and turn on and sat under it again. then she said it's pointless now.& i went to wash my hair.
    #5: Rinsed my hair w cold water while standing and tilting my head forward as i did not want to remove my clothes&shower all over again. This tilting forward position lasted for a good 10min! then i thought my hair was clean and thorough. So i went to blow dry my hair. when my hair was 80% dry, i touched my hair and it was sticky! & went to ask my aunt if i needed to shampoo my hair as well. she said yes. & started laughing at my stupidity again! cos now i had to wash my hair ALL OVER AGAIN!!
    #6: so now it's the third time of hair wash! And another 15min of head tilting forward at standing position. mannn!!! it's super tiring!! 
    my aunt & i couldnt stop laughing at my own clumsiness that whole night!! she totally declared i'm a real sotong!!1 hahahaha

    at marina country club having steamboat! (:
    must go there try! the selections there are loaddddddx!

    and finally! ending off w a pretty unglam picture!!! hwahwahaha!! went for my underarm treatment ytd. and mask was applied to my underarm. see the white stuff?? ya..mask..hahah!! but still wanna camwhore. stupid me!

    ookok..that's all for now.

    -blogged using my iPhone(;

    No comments: