Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 12, 2012

    revival.

    backbackback~
    have been really reallyyyyy busy these few months..
    don't even know what i'd done..but time simply passes wayyyy tooooo quickly!!!

    so hols now for me but i'm working temp at WT as temp MA. pretty stressful job but all's good, considering the learning process. and i'm supposed to b in korea now! but sadly!!! really sadly......i couldn't go cos of my "conduct" and my dad decided to not let me go at all! pffftttt!!!
    but nvm! i shall go nxt year..and gonna do sth "unique" nxt month by myself!!! 
    a total SECRET MISSION! i really hope i can do it!
    only like a handful knows what i'll b doing. but they totally have no idea where i'll be heading!
    so u can say the location is totally discrete! i really cant wait for august to come! i need to get my AT soon!!! else if it keeps increasing..i can say gbye to my secret mission alr...):

    so...i had a short mini teeny weeny break from sg last weekend. here's a short video.
    (totally in the mood to edit videos just cos i was home early and lazy to go for a run. it's been monthsssss since i last edited a video!!!!!)


    and some recent pics on my pretty bbgs!!!
    all so skinny, face so small!!! only mine so big and meatyyy!):






    No comments: