Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 17, 2012

    because i'm bored like that...

    tweeheex! haven't been blogging or reading blogs for quite some time!
    just not in the mood to do so.

    So anws, idk why i just feel like blogging today. Weird? Odd? Strange?
    okk..few weeks/months back, i watched "Heartstrings". If you don't know what's it, it's actually a Korean Drama aired a year back in 2011? And yea, i'm slow. The lead actor & actress are Jung Yong Hwa (C.N Blue) & Park Shin Hye. Guess who i like?? OF COURSE IT'S JUNG YONG HWA!!! :D
    And then the OST was stuck in my head after watching the drama, i decided to record a cover/vlog. hwahwahahah!! To spice ur blog up yknow? But then, i'm definitely not the best singer nor do i have a good vocal. Just purely singing for fun and my pronunciation is not accurate!!!!! Cos i don't really know korean? So plsplspls pardon me! :D :D :D

    oh right! the volume was really soft! idk why too! u have to up the volume by alot to hear it. my bad~


    hmmmmmm....sooooo..it's bad right? hahahaha. anyhowsssss till i feel like typing or blog again.
    bwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~ ^^

    2 comments:

    Mindy said...

    WAHHH!!! GREAT JOB!!! *applause*!!!

    I love that drama too I have it in my "collection" haha :)

    sureliiiex.yoyo said...

    @Mindy Haahha!!! TQTQ!!! Didn't know you've watched that! You should do a VLOG TOO!!! Let the world listen to ur beautiful voiceeeee~