Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 22, 2012

    (:

    blankblankblank.
    this is always what happens when i have the feel to blog.
    Otherwise, there's always so much thing on my mind that i wanna blog. Like when i'm omw to somewhere, or before i head to slp, or in my shower, or during lecture, there's just this burningggg feel and sudden rush of inspiration for me to blog. But all these times just aren't appropriate to blog. Then i was trying to vlog the other day, butttttttt i think quite fail? Cos it looks so boring to me so i decided not to upload it. what interesting thing can i blog?? i wanna do the CHUBBY BUNNY thingy!!!!!! but i don't wanna do it alone! And no one wanna do it with me!!!): hmmm..i suddenly thought of ppl i can do w now! okayyyyyy this weekend! muahhaha!

    So, back to a lil' update on......MYSELF? (don't judge! mundane life i got here) Sch, work, out. Sch, work, out. This goes in repetition. And i always find myself in town for the past 1-2months! I'm reallyyy sick of town! From Somerset all the way to Forum! Please! I need kitkat! (gimme a break!) Currently, i'm KINDA (just kinda) obsessed w DDR. (i've got a crazyyy friend who's superDUPERuber into it! She plays it EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! like siaooo!!!) I play it only like during the weekends! and just for a few games. Reason why i'm hooked? Hmm...some of the music are quite nice? like house/electro/dance (well obviously it's dance since it's ddr!-.-) And Since i don't go to clubs now, ddr is just another form of activity for me to release all the stress or problemS! Ain't that much healthier? But honestly, i kinda miss clubbing! All the latenights, supper, people, music~ i miss them all! ): I feel like a changed person. hmmmmm...

    happy thing~~~ DECEMBER IS GONNA BE HERE SOON!!!!!!
    wooohoooooos! it's my birthday month!!!! if u don't already know! :D:D:D
    but there's gonna be nothing special this year! no proper celebration for me!): All i want is just simple stuff w happy people. And i'll be happy and contented! ^^ To me, the MOSTTTT important thing for birthdays is THE BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! NOT the present at all!!! Well, maybe cos i'm a foodie. but birthday cake just makes people happy! don't they? ((: And then aft my bday will be pre-xmas celebrations? which means pressies xchange and lotsa santa clauses! hahah! Then hols w family!! then new yearrrrrr!!! weeeeee~~~~~~~~~ 

    And talking bout december, i'm sure lotsa ppl have been talking bout doomsday? Like on the 20.12.2012? Or is 12.12.2012? Well, i can't rmb! I used to believe that doomsday will come! Afterall, there's so many natural disasters that occurred when they shouldn't have. And with all the movies on doomsday and songs. pffftttt! it's just upsetting! butbutbut, i dont anymore! I mean, if it comes, i cant do anything right? So why not i just live my life to the fullest everyday and not think and worry bout it! Right??? (:

    hokayyyyy...so wordy and lengthyyyyyyyy!!! 
    a current obsession to end my post~
    Taylor swift!!!!!! ^^ The lucky one.

    No comments: