Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 02, 2012

    ramblings~

    Lately, I've been having deep random conversations with different people. Especially M. I guess it's because we are all growing up? To me, I feel like as i grow up, there's more responsibility for me. I am not sure what it is as well. Cause it's not like i have a family to feed or i have to take care of bills or rents. I'm basically burden free. But yet, I feel like the world's crumbling down on me. 

    I am still a student. A full-time uni student. But why do i always want to make my life so difficult by taking up part time jobs? Well, part of me feel that i need to have all that extra cash to splurge on other stuff when i'm already having allowance from my parents. But the other part really HATEEE and dread to go to work! I already have a full-time job right now, which is schooling. And I am not doing well. Yet, i decide to take on some extra part-time. {A round of applause for me, tQ} 

    Seeing everyone (well, ALMOST everyone) around me working hard in their studies and work makes me feel like i need to start doing something as well! Sitting around, letting days pass, attending lectures, going to movies, playing arcade, sleeping in bed, watching tv, using my phone, partying, are not ways that can improve my current state. I need to realise that! 

    As i was talking to M just now, i was always ask to start studying right away. I should no longer wait till the last minute again and start panicking and burn the midnight oil. I must start right away. I really have no time to waste anymore!!! Like really, NO MORE TIME! A schedule is needed for me right now! To have my life "planned" out! Not my entire life, but my student life at least. Just like what alv is doing. I'm sure i can be as disciplined as well, just that i refuses not to. I refuse to live my own "carefree", "ignorant" life. And i should stop, and i mean STOP!, doing that! I realised that time is really ticking! No joke!

    So starting tmr, i need to get my schedule planned out! And start studying! Self-discipline, Shirley!!! 

    ok, nights for now!

    And to those who are studying for ur exams or working hard in life, ALL THE BEST!!! JIAYOU! HWAITING! WE CAN ALL DO IT!!!!! (:


    1 comment:

    Mindy said...

    YES JIAYOU!!!! Go Shirley Go go go!