Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 06, 2013

    Click Clack Away~~~

    Harrrrrrrrrllloowwwwwwww back!

    i just feel like typing on my keypad suddenly because i've removed my macbook's keypad skin. So now when i type on my keypad, it's got those clicking sound. "click click clack clack click clack~~~" And i like that kinda sound. Weird but...wtv! As long as i like it. :D

    simple in black(:

    And ermmmm....it's my exam period again. And whenever during my exam period, i will often procrastinate. Well, usually 90% of the time when i'm supposed to study, i'll do sth else. Like using my phone, watching dramas, eating, going out for nuts(?), exercising etcccccc. Every single thing EXCEPT studying. Yeap i know~ v.hardworking there. thanks.....

    But i really really really want to pass all my mods this year!!! Like i totally need to pass them all! Else i'm totally wasting my time just slacking off. A part of me wants school life to end quickly but the other part wants to continue studying. Studying is sososo much better than living a working life. At least i don't have to worry bout daily stress from my bosses or meeting the deadlines. And i don't have to worry bout paying the bills and whatnots. Just living the simple carefree student life(: but which person doesn't grow old and have to bear his/her responsibilities eventually? No one. So i guess all i have to do now is not procrastinate and live the hard way. I'll get a better taste of the cake when i do it this way. 

    Hmmm...i just typed awayyyyyyy. i have no idea what the whole point of this post. But well, better than an empty page i guess? 

    Nightsssssss~

    __________________________________________________
    totally forgot bout this random vlog i did in dec. :P
    annoying much i know.


    kthxbye.

    No comments: