Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 19, 2013

    I was a belieber~

    Hahahah!!! Yeappp that's right!
    That's Justin Bieber. And i was a Belieber! Who doesn't have a past right?
    And i still do think some of his songs are pretty catchy and nice!
    And by saying i'm a belieber, i don't mean i like purple, dressed like him or wear snapbacks(then). I just listen to all of his songs!!! Got to know him through YouTube hopping and hopped to his video before it was even that that that popular! His first debut hit - "One Time". 

    And aheemmm!! I went to his concert!!! 
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    He was in Singapore in 2011 and i simply had to go!!!
    And that was the crowd~
    It was still quite early when i shot this. As soon as the show started, it was...BOOM! Booming with lotsa teens..well..young young young CRAZY FAN TEENS! Mainly caucasians though. And they were all clad "jb's" style!!! It was pretty cute!

    Here's my look for that night~ 
    Trying to dress as young as i could. Cause i know the crowd will be full of young peeps!
    hohohoho~



    And tadah~ Here's JB in his signature snapback!
    He's really kinda cute isn't he?
    I really just don't understand why so many ppl are against him.
    Like ermmm..can you sing like him or even better? If not, don't judge!

    Okayyyy..And this is random! hahah! Took this like 2 years back? Before we went to catch "Thor" i think? I mistook "thor" as "troy" and hence named my iPhoto album "troy". hahahah! idky i mixed up the names. 

    Another.

    We were like experimenting with the light streaks effect!
    Cause i think i just bought my camera then?

    Okok..last one!!! ^^

    Here's the end of another random post!
    Tweeeheeex!!!
    i finally managed to cleared lotsa space in my Mac! Transferred ALLL my pics to my new HD. And yayyy my Mac is not so work overloaded anymore! And while transferring, i browsed through the photos in my iPhoto once again and so this post!
    So much memories!!!
    No wonder they say, "A picture worth a thousand words."

    Nightttttttsssss!!!!!

    No comments: