Tweetx...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 23, 2012

    Just like in foreign land,

    Harrowwww!!! Annyeong!!!

    Currently blogging using my phone! I'm simply in the mood to blog! Cause I haven't gotten this relaxed feeling since I came back from Sydney?

    Chilling at the outdoor Starbucks here at Orchard Parade Hotel sure feels good! Most of the seats(90%) are outdoor. Really love it! There's a new Starbucks across the street at Delfi orchard that has most of the seats in the indoor. But decided to choose here instead. As ure sitting here sipping your beverage, u just watch the cars pass, people walking and PIGEONS FLYING around your table. The feeling is..gooooood!! Hehheehhex! Ok, I must certainly admit that the pigeons are pretty annoying! Cos they will fly over to tables that has got food and peck on it! Irritating! But other than that...weeee~

    Posting some pics here that I've taken~~ ((:

    Happy Tuesday!!!!! Long weekend ahead!!! Bwaiiiiiii!!!



    2 comments:

    Mindy said...

    Starbucks lover!!!

    sureliiiex.yoyo said...

    @Mindy Yes i am!! Well, if there's another better green tea latte joint that opens till late, it would have been my favourite as well!